On the 24th-26th July, several of us from 4x4 Relief Malaysia will be getting together to continue our Sustainable Relief and Development of our Brothers, Sisters, Children of the Temiar Tribe Orang Asli at Pos Bering, Ulu Kelantan,
Our Main Objectives with Kembara Amal 2 mission are :
1. To Renovate an Orang Asli House to a Nursery Classroom.
2. To Donate Exercise Books and Pencils.
3. To Study the Feasibility of a Sustainable Food Programme for the Children.
4. To Start Construction of Toilets for the Village.
5. To Install Mini Solar Lighting to their Homes.
6. To Check on their General Medical and Health Condition.
7. To Social Interact with Fun and Games.
8. To Barter Trade and Replenish their Food Rations after 3 1/2 months of MCO without work and income
9. To set up an Operation BaseCamp for our future relief work to surrounding Villages.
This mission is also to Encourage the Temiar Orang Asli to do Agriculture by exchanging their vegetables, fruits, durians, honey, ground nuts, petai, forest produce, yellow stones and etc, for Food Rations.
However as a whole we're just looking to have fun and reconnect with the villagers, through playing games with the OAs, entertain the kids, sharing with them hygiene kits, and joining them in the in their activities as we forward from the Covid-19 situation in Malaysia.
How can I support and participate in this mission?
We would like to extend this invite to you to join us on this trip and participate with us and the Orang Asli community!
To cover the general expense, join us on this trip by signing up with RM50, and with it, you will also receive
You will only need to bring a personal sleeping bag, and personal bag for your belongings
Please Note there will be a Mission Briefing at 3.00 pm, Sunday, 19 July, Publika
Proposed Agenda :
A. Mental Preparation
1. Final Briefing on Objectives, Strategies and Implementation.
2. Final itinerary
B. Physical Preparation
1. Final Registration of Members going.
2. Collection of T-shirts, Caps, Car Stickers, ID Tags.
3. Final Checklist of Medical Items, Hardware Equipment, Building Materials, Food Rations, Solar lights, Sports Eqpt., F & B, HQ & Basecamp Eqpt., etc.
4. Allocation of Seating and all items to be transported.
C. Other matters
No impact specified.
No SDGs specified.
No reviews to show.
Kampung Orang Asli Pos Bering
GPS Coordinates: 3.0692970, 101.5997480
24 Jul 2020 06:00 am (Friday)
26 Jul 2020 08:00 pm (Sunday)
No photo to show.