Objectives of the Course
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
▪ Perform Basic Life Support Skill such as CPR & Choking.
▪ Understand the importance of Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to increase survival rate.
▪ Render First Aid Management for various injuries such as bleeding, burn, shock, fracture, and spinal injuries
▪ Understand systematic approach to survey & diagnose patient.
▪ Become a Qualified First Aider & comply with legal provision: Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994.
No impact specified.
No SDGs specified.
No reviews to show.
20 Jalan PJS 11/18
GPS Coordinates: 3.0692457, 101.5998133
03 Feb 2018 09:00 am (Saturday)
04 Feb 2018 06:01 pm (Sunday)
Starts at RM50.00
No photo to show.