Equip yourself with the ability to respond in this 2 days First-Aid Training Workshop by CERT Academy to get certified as a First Aider! Hone your First-aid skills through a collection of interactive first-aid theory and practical skills and be more equipped to impact responsibly.
Fee: RM 300 per person
Date: 27th - 28th April
Venue: The Compass Bandar Sunway
Please book your space by purchasing a ticket.
Objectives of the Course
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
▪ Perform Basic Life Support Skill such as CPR & Choking.
▪ Understand the importance of Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to increase survival rate.
▪ Render First Aid Management for various injuries such as bleeding, burn, shock, fracture, and spinal injuries
▪ Understand systematic approach to survey & diagnose patient.
▪ Become a Qualified First Aider & comply with legal provision: Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994.
The training programmes cover the following areas:
At the end of each day you will be tested on the skills you've gained from the and upon completion of the whole course get a First Aider Card (valid for 3 years) upon passing the exam.
No impact specified.
No SDGs specified.
No. 20, Jalan PJS 11/18, Bandar Sunway
GPS Coordinates: 3.0692457, 101.5998133
27 Apr 2019 09:00 am (Saturday)
28 Apr 2019 06:00 pm (Sunday)
Starts at RM300.00
No photo to show.