The volunteers signed up to work on these 2 specific challenges:
- Challenge A: Redesign the connection experience for beneficiaries
- Challenge B: Redesign volunteer training and development in order to create champion volunteers
Throughout the 6 weeks of these workshop series, the participants with their teams :
- began by finding people to speak to learn their stories.
- focused on one story with a problem statement to try and solve
- came up with ideas that would address the users problem and aim to solve it
- created a low resolution prototype to solve problem
- had their prototype ready for testing& tested out their prototype with 3 users and gather feedback from them
- After the testing, they synthesised the feedback, and using that, started to put together a presentation of their prototype
- finalised their prototype into a final concept poster, created a short presentation and presented their prototypes to the whole group!