Pasar Grub give missed opportunity vegetables and fruits a second chance by selling it lower than market price.
We believe by giving lost in opportunity perishable foods a 2nd chance, we are opening possibility for urban poor to access affordable nutritious food together in improve their quality of life.
Be our COMMUNITY ASSISTANT VOLUNTEERS and be part of the food rescue community, every Saturday (Month of March)
Our community assistant volunteer roles are easy-peasy, just follow the advice below you'll be fine
1. Assist our Community BAWSE in managing the stalls
2. Set up the booth (Free Gym for you) and having breakfast with Mak Cik - Mak Cik sekalian
3. Display and stock up vegetables and fruits, and also feed the kittens around (we’ll provide you the kitten food :p)
4. Helping Community Bawse in attending our Mak Cik’s ordering at the same time play with the kids and kittens.
5. You can also learn from Mak Cik’s sekalian about how they utilize all their vegetable parts and if you cook , you can also share your dishes ideas to Make Cik’s (Because moms always looking for new dishes)
6. Giving fruits tasting to our Mak Cik’s (You might end up selling 10kg of fruits in 10 minutes because you’re just that GOOD!)
7. MOST IMPORTANT! You have fun with our Community Bawse and Mak Cik’s (You know you made it when you make new friends from our community)
Pasar Grub main impact goal is to rescue missed opportunity food by selling at lower than market price.
Our impact is to reduce food waste at the same time provide the opportunity for low-income household to buy affordable nutritious food and improve their quality of life.
No participant yet. Be the first to join the mission!
No reviews to show.
Surau Darul Hidayah
Jalan PJU1a/42 Taman Putra Damai
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
47301, Wilayah Persektuan
GPS Coordinates: 3.1148098, 101.5870399
07 Mar 2020 08:00 am (Saturday)
28 Mar 2020 11:00 am (Saturday)
Joined on 10 Dec 2019
No photo to show.