Volunteer Briefing on Saturday 3 August July 2019 at 7.00am. Please be there before that to collect volunteer tags, safety vests and have breakfast.
1. How To Get There?
Closest LRT Station is Wangsa Maju. From there Grab or Cab to Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan Tamil Taman Melawati which is on Jalan Melawati 5. This is the Google Maps link https://goo.gl/maps/BDke11iCrL6CdEi97
2. What To Wear?
Wear long sleeved top and bottom. Jeans, leggings, tights, track bottoms, yoga pants, cargo pants acceptable. No shorts! Wear a cap. You'll be outdoors a lot. Bring a sweat towel and maybe a change of tshirt and socks in case it rains. We will keep all valuables in the RCEC Cabin which will be locked.
3. What To Bring?
A sense of humour, good attitude and big energy. You'll need a lot of energy to walk all over the place in and outdoors. You'll need a sense of humour because you'll encounter idiots (I may be one of them) and a good attitude because it may get high intensity. Bring your own water bottle. We will provide refill stations. Bring your camera and camera phone because you may get a chance to take picture with a minister and also you might see something interesting you want to shoot.
Please read about the River Three Programme so you're not blur when anyone ask you what it's all about.
You can read all about the River Three programme here:
4. What is the Inaugural Little River Festival about?
1. It is to launch Malaysia's first River Three Park
2. It is to celebrate one year of continuous unbroken weekly gotong royong.
3. It is to attract attention of the related government agencies, general public and the mainly apathetic locals about River CPR for the river in their own backyard.
5. What Will You Be Required To Do?
1. Work with Site Manager for each site to set up, operate, dismantle, clean each site.
2. This may include ushering, registration, carrying stuff, arranging stuff, running and up and down, giving directions to people who are lost or clueless, bagging trash, cleaning up etc.
3. There are 4 Sites and 2 Ops Centres.
4. The final programme will be distributed during the briefing.
5. There will a layout plan of the event venue. It is straightforward and simple. Pay attention during the briefing and it will all make sense
That's about it.
No impact specified.
No reviews to show.
Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan Tamil Taman Melawati
Jalan Melawati 5
GPS Coordinates: 3.2161760, 101.7506640
03 Aug 2019 07:00 am (Saturday)
03 Aug 2019 01:00 pm (Saturday)
Joined on 09 May 2019
No photo to show.