Clear trash from Sg Klang riverbank so we can build a River Park
Our mission is to enable River Three which is the building of a River Park, River Community and River Economy on the river bank under the pedestrian bridge leading from Mid Valley City to Apartment Abdullah Hukum. In order to do that we have to clear the area of all trash, level the ground, put in infrastructure and create a recreational park and community urban garden and farm from scratch. We have started planting. We will provide gloves, tools and equipment. A local business provides free water refills. Bring your own bottles and be part of the city's first volunteer built River Three Park!
This will be our twenty sixth consecutive week. So far we have cleared more than 2400++kgs of trash
1. Please bring your own drinking water.
2. Please wear long sleeved top, cap, long trousers, socks and fully covered footwear.
3. Please bring cloth face mask and towel for usual activities. In event of haze, please wear N95 face mask and refrain from joining our activities if you have respiratory issues.
4. We will provide you with reusable gloves and safety vests.
5. Government approved eco-friendly mosquito repellent and sanitizer are provided. All these products are certified by Pesticide Board of Malaysia. For more information, please contact our sponsor Organics Kinetics Sdn Bhd.
6. We discourage any single-use plastics.
7. To be effective, we limit participation to 25 pax each Sunday
Sustainable Cities and Communities
So far we have cleared approximately 800 kgs of trash from the site for the community river park
No participant yet. Be the first to join the mission!
No reviews to show.
Dewan Komuniti Apartment Abdullah Hukum
Off Jalan Bangsar
59200, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
GPS Coordinates: 3.1219190, 101.6762670
21 Sep 2019 08:00 am (Saturday)
21 Sep 2019 10:00 am (Saturday)
No photo to show.