Clear as much trash from the bank of the Klang River so we can build a River Park
Our missions is to enable River Three which is the building of a River Park, River Community and River Economy on the river bank under the pedestrian bridge leading from Mid Valley City to Apartment Abdullah Hukum. In order to do that we have to clear the area of all trash, level the ground, put in infrastructure and create a recreational park and community urban garden and farm from scratch. We have started planting. We will provide gloves, tools and equipment. A local business provides free water refills. Bring your own bottles and be part of the city's first volunteer built River Three Park!
This will be our twenty fourth consecutive week. So far we have cleared more than 2400++kgs of trash
1. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN WATER BOTTLE. THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE A FREE REFILL STATION
2. PLEASE WEAR LONG SLEEVED TOP, CAP, LONG BOTTOMS AND FULLY COVERED FOOTWEAR. PREFERABLE FOR YOU TO WEAR WELL FITTED FISHERMAN'S BOOTS. WE DO HAVE SOME BUT IT IS LIMITED AND LOANED OUT ON A FIRST AND FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
3. Please bring cloth face mask and towel.
4. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH REUSABLE GLOVES AND SAFETY VESTS
5. WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ECO FRIENDLY MOSQUITO REPELLENT, HAND SANITIZER, SANITIZER AN DHAND WASH FOAM SPONSORED BY ORGANICS KINETICS SDN BHD
6. We discourage any single-use plastics.
7. To be effective, we limit participation to 25 pax each Sunday
Sustainable Cities and Communities
So far we have cleared approximately 800 kgs of trash from the site for the community river park
No reviews to show.
Dewan komuniti Apartment Abduallh Hukum
Off Jalan Bangsar
59200, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
GPS Coordinates: 3.1219190, 101.6762670
08 Sep 2019 08:00 am (Sunday)
08 Sep 2019 10:00 am (Sunday)
Joined on 08 Apr 2019
No photo to show.