Transformation of river bank of the Klang River to River Three Park
Our missions is to enable River Three which is the building of a River Amenities, River Community and River Economy on the river bank under the pedestrian bridge leading from Mid Valley City to Apartment Abdullah Hukum.
In order to do that we have to clear the area of all trash, level the ground, put in infrastructure and create a recreational park and community urban garden and farm from scratch. We have started planting.
Current progress at Zone 1, Zone 2 and Zone 3 respectively:
Zone 1: to keep the section clean from trash, create terrace and level the ground for pollinator garden purpose
Zone 1: to install wire mesh along the bridge connecting to Mid Valley to prevent trash thrown into river
Zone 2: Kebun Kebun (plants and vegetables planting), rainwater harvesting, new cabin as storage place
Zone 3: Mural and Grafitti (visual arts)
Being volunteer for this mission, you are a part of River Three Community, the first community owned and built River Three (Amenities, Community, Economy)!
This will be our seventeen two consecutive week. So far we have cleared more than 2400++kgs of trash
1. Please bring your own:
Water bottle, cloth face mask and towel.
2. PLEASE WEAR LONG SLEEVED TOP, CAP, LONG BOTTOMS AND FULLY COVERED FOOTWEAR. PREFERABLE FOR YOU TO WEAR WELL FITTED FISHERMAN'S BOOTS. WE DO HAVE SOME BUT IT IS LIMITED AND LOANED OUT ON A FIRST AND FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
3. Gloves and safety vests will be provided (limited to 10 pax).
4. Eco-friendly mosquito repellent, hand foam wash, sanitizer body spray, will be provided, sponsored by Organics Kinetics Sdn Bhd
5. We discourage any single-use plastics.
6. To be effective, we limit participation to 20 pax each Sunday
Sustainable Cities and Communities
So far we have cleared approximately 800 kgs of trash from the site for the community river park
No reviews to show.
Dewan Komuniti Apartment Abdullah Hukum
Off Jalan Bangsar
59200, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
GPS Coordinates: 3.1219190, 101.6762670
06 Sep 2020 08:30 am (Sunday)
06 Sep 2020 10:30 am (Sunday)
No photo to show.