Edukind is a free, online platform that connects low-income students in the Malaysia with live, volunteer coaches (that’s you!) the time that we schedule together with you.
Help a student from a underprivileged community beat the odds and get to a top university by signing up as a volunteer tutor with The Edukind Project.
• You can help students from anywhere with an internet connection: whether that be from your desk at work or from the comfort of your couch!
• Tutor online for an 2 hours a week during term-time, in a subject you are passionate about.
• On Edukind, you’ll work directly with motivated students who can’t afford private tutoring or admissions consulting and often don’t have anyone else they can turn to for help. All our students attend rural areas school or live in low-income zip codes.
• You have control over your schedule as a volunteer with Edukind. Select your availability from a 24/7 calendar and update it as soon as possible to choose the session where the system work as first come first serve since our schedule time is very limited. Plus, there’s minimum time 2 hours per session/week commitment to volunteer with Edukind!
• Interact with other passionate coaches in our private Slack community to share tips and stories. We also hold a monthly coach meeting over Google Meet (attendance is optional)
• Many students will go from confused to confident in the course of just one tutoring session. Those “ohhhhhhh” moments feel great! You can learn more about the syllabus for preparing the scope of teaching, quiz, homework, and workshop activity.
No impact specified.
No SDGs specified.
No participant yet. Be the first to join the mission!
Jalan Saga 26,
68000 , Selangor,
GPS Coordinates: 4.0073000, 10.0073000
01 May 2021 12:00 am (Saturday)
31 Dec 2021 12:01 am (Friday)
No photo to show.